Founded in 1965 by Don Francisco Gaudier Palay Valls, and due to the experience gathered over the years, Comercial Gafa has become a leader, being a solid distributor of Premium Footwear and Textile Brands.
Our Philosophy is not limited to provide the best service to our customers but to build and deploy brands in Spain and Portugal.
We are always involved and commited to all the processes with one single purpose, to provide the best service and to improve the Customer Experience.
The common factor of the products that we distribute is the quality. This is a key principle that we also apply to our workflow.
Loyal to the brands we distribute, our work relies on aligning their strategies to meet the Spanish and Portuguese Market needs.
Commercial Gafa is still very much alive. Looking back, we have a background of experience supporting us but, if we look to the future, our project remains strong and solid.
Today we are facing new challenges with a young and dynamic team, in love with the new trends and in constant evolution.
Our new website is the best way to introduce this new project and a proof of our motivation to continue the grow in this Industry.
Sebago is the most important brand we have worked with - a link that remains after three decades. Over these years Comercial Gafa has developed a strong Business Strategy that has consolidated the brand from Maine (Portland, US) as a reference in Spain and Portugal.
Today we are still working to make the 'Life Well Crafted' philosophy of Sebago persist through time and to keep the brand growing in our market.
We are experts in filter out the whole information generated by the brands we distribute. Therefore, we publish regular Newsletters with the most relevant news and updates.
The experience of all these years working close with Premium Brands has allowed us to generate agreements and campaigns with the most important retailers and chain stores.
We take care of the retail channel. We are constantly updating and boosting the stores. Our 'Visual' Team is always working on improving the Shopping Experience of our customers.
If you wish to apply to Comercial Gafa, please send us your résumé and a cover letter. We want to hear from you. We will contact you for an interview if a suitable position becomes available.
Diagonal 349 Bis, 08037 Barcelona
(+34) 934 584 504
© 2018 Comercial Importadora Gafa, s.a. All rights reserved.
Details of the data processor:
Identity: Comercial Importadora Gafa, S.A.
Address: Av. Diagonal, 349 bis bajos – 08037 Barcelona
Phone number: (+34) 934 584 504
COMERCIAL IMPORTADORA GAFA, S.A., shall process the information provided to us by the interested parties for the following purposes:
- For the management of any type of application, suggestion or request in relation to our professional services sent by the interested parties.
- Commercial notifications: The processing of your data with the purpose of notifying you about activities, articles of interest and general information about our services by email.
- Management of data provided by applicants for a job position through their Curriculum Vitae (CV) or in the form provided in the section "Work with us", for selection process and recruitment purposes. You are expressly authorising COMERCIAL IMPORTADORA GAFA, S.A., to process your data for the above-mentioned purpose.
COMERCIAL IMPORTADORA GAFA, S.A. shall process your data or information provided for the selection process in the strictest confidentiality, therefore adopting the technical and organizational measures to prevent their loss, misuse, alteration and/or unauthorised access. Data storage: We also wish to inform you that COMERCIAL IMPORTADORA GAFA, S.A. may store your Curriculum Vitae for up to one year, automatically destroying it after this time.
- Curriculum Vitae management: COMERCIAL IMPORTADORA GAFA, S.A. may store your Curriculum Vitae for up to one year, automatically destroying it after this time, in accordance with the data quality principle.
- Commercial notifications: Interested parties may unsubscribe from these notifications by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Remaining data shall be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes described above.
The legal grounds for the processing of data is the consent of the parties to whom the data are related:
- The handling and management of any request for information or consultation in relation to our products and services.
- The sending of commercial notifications made by COMERCIAL IMPORTADORA GAFA, S.A.
- The sending of your curriculum vitae.
No personal data are transferred to third parties, except when required by Law. No data will be transferred abroad to third parties.
Personal data are obtained directly from the interested parties as well as from our collaborators. The following are the categories of personal data that we are provided by our collaborators:
- Identification data.
- Electronic or postal addresses.
Specially protected data will not be processed.
Right of access, rectification and deletion: The interested parties have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether COMERCIAL IMPORTADORA GAFA, S.A., is processing their personal data or not. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of any inaccurate data or request the deletion, if applicable, whenever the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, for example.
The right to limitation and opposition: Interested parties may request the restricted handling of their data under certain circumstances, in which case, they will only be held for the exercise or defence of claims. Interested parties may object to the processing of their data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation. COMERCIAL IMPORTADORA GAFA, S.A. will stop processing data in this event, except in compelling legitimate circumstances, or for the exercise or defence of potential claims.
These rights can be exercised at www.corporate-ethicline.com/comercial-gafa
COMERCIAL IMPORTADORA GAFA, S.A. reserves the right to modify and/or update information on data protection whenever necessary for the proper fulfilment of Data Protection Regulation. The new text of any modification that may take place shall be published on our website where you may view the current policy. The relationship with users shall be regulated by the standards provided for at the precise time when you access the website in all cases.